BARKKAFT -3- ROOF LIQUID THERMAL INSULATION
BARKKAFT-3 – ROOF It is a new generation nano technology liquid thermal insulation coating paint in water-based elastic structure, which consists of a homogeneous mixture of micron-sized expanded spheres with the binder.
Developed for Roof and Ceiling application, the product has more water repellent properties than our other products and fulfills its duty in preventing water passages. Although the product is a water-repellent insulation material, it is not applied in places that hold water and in pools. The area to be applied must be inclined.
Concrete and tile style provides excellent results in all areas. When applied like other Barkkaft products, it reflects the sunlight in summer and prevents it from heating up unnecessarily. In winter, it provides excellent thermal insulation performance by preventing the penetration of cold air into the building.
The areas with the highest heat loss in buildings are ceilings and roofs. It sees water, sound and heat insulation together and the flame-proof feature is also available in the Barkkaft-3- roof product, as in other Barkkaft products.
It is long-lasting, durable, flexible, does not crack, breathes, provides ease of use, and continues the task it undertakes in all climatic conditions without any problems, and solves the problems in roofs and ceilings from the root.
It provides at least 10 times more insulation performance than all conventional insulation materials. It is applied more easily and economically in a short time compared to other materials.
TECHNICAL FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- It can be applied to Roof and Ceiling surfaces.
- Since it is perfectly reflective, it is very helpful in preventing energy permeability.
- it is effective. It provides energy savings of up to 50%.
- Ease of application, since it is spread-based, it is easier to use with roller, brush and spraying. It is easy to apply and saves time and economy.
- Breathing; By preventing the transition of hot and cold, it becomes sensitive to humidity and temperature changes, thus allowing perspiration, humidity, mold and fungus formation.
- It does not allow the building to breathe.
- It has sound insulation feature, prevents sound and vibration
- It has flame retardant feature.
- It is elastic and resistant to impacts.
- Its color is white. Can be colored with pigment. Paint can be applied on it.
- It is not affected by wind and salt.
- Excellent results on roofs with its water repellent feature
- It can be applied to any surface on plastic, metal, concrete, brick, wood, etc. areas.
- It is very light. It does not impose an earthquake load on the structure to which it is applied.
- It is environmentally friendly. It does not contain substances harmful to human health.
- Provides high efficiency in energy efficiency.
- Roofs and ceilings of buildings
- On Balconies and Porches
- Container structures (Office, Home and Other)
- Steel Buildings
- In Hangars and Garages
- In Building Parking Lots
- Historical Artifacts
- In Prefabricated Buildings
- Refrigerated Vehicles
- On trains, wagons and planes
- In military vehicles
- In Cold Storage
- It can be applied on all surfaces.
Nominal Thermal Conductivity Coefficient : 0,018 W/mK
Life : At least 40-50 Years
Water Permeability : TS EN 1062-3 0,017 kg / m2.h
Wear Resistance : TS EN ISO 5470-1 843mg
Colour : White (can be colored with pigment)
Impact Resistance: No cracking or breaking
Liquid Density : 0.7 kGn/dm3
Impact Resistance : TS EN ISO 6272-1 Class: III
One Layer Liquid Coating (0.5mm) weight : 0.3 kg/m2
Bonding Bond : TE EN 1542 B-1.0 N/mm2
Light reflection : %90
Light Diffusion (IR light) : %95
CONSUMPTION AND APPLICATION
COLOR : White. It can be colored with pigment. Water-based paint can be applied on it.
CONSUMPTION: If applied with a maximum thickness of 2 mm: There is a consumption amount of 25-28m2/bucket. Application conditions are evaluated excluding ground, weather conditions and different usage.
PACKAGING: In 18 L plastic buckets.
SHELF LIFE: 24 months from the production date if stored in unopened and undamaged packages.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store in a dry and cool environment under air conditions above 0oC.
- If there is a fault or break in the plaster, it should be repaired and waiting for the drying time.
- After the bucket cover is opened, it should be mixed with a drill at medium speed.
- Under no circumstances should water be added to the insulation.
- The first layer of Barkkaft insulation coating is applied 4-5 hours after the primer application (drying changes under weather conditions). After a minimum of 6 hours or complete drying, the second and, if desired, the third layer is applied.
- The application is applied with a brush or roller, it can be sprayed with an airless machine.