BARKKAFT – 2- INTERIOR LIQUID THERMAL INSULATION COATING
BARKKAFT -2- INTERIOR INSULATION: It is a new generation nano technology liquid thermal insulation coating paint in water-based elastic structure, which consists of a homogeneous mixture of micron-sized expanded spheres with the binder.
Expanded products with a smaller micron than the interior insulation exterior wall material, which can be applied under interior insulation paint ceiling, wall, tile and laminate parquet, are used. If desired, barkkaft interior insulation paint can be colored. With its structure that never harms human health, it allows you to apply it to any surface on the interior. Barkkaft -1- Provides high adhesion and flexibility to every surface. Thanks to the globules it contains, low heat is applied economically in a short time.
It provides at least 10 times more insulation performance than all conventional insulation materials. It is applied more easily and economically in a short time compared to other materials.
TECHNICAL FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Since it is perfectly reflective, it is very effective in preventing energy permeability and provides up to 50% energy savings.
- Ease of application, since it is spread-based, it can be applied more easily with roller, brush and spraying, thus saving time and economy.
- Can be applied to interior and exterior surfaces.
- Breathing; against humidity and temperature changes by preventing hot and cold transitions.
- becomes susceptible to perspiration, moisture, mold and fungus growth.
- It does not allow the building to breathe.
- It has sound insulation feature, prevents sound and vibration
- It has flame retardant feature.
- It is elastic and resistant to impacts.
- Its color is white. It can be colored with pigment. Paint can be applied on it.
- It is not affected by wind and salt.
- Since it adheres to the plaster in buildings, it provides performance as long as the plaster life (40-50 years).
- It can be applied to any surface on plastic, metal, concrete, brick, wood, etc. areas.
- It is very light. It does not impose an earthquake load on the structure to which it is applied.
- It is environmentally friendly. It does not contain substances harmful to human health.
- Provides high efficiency in energy efficiency.
- On Interior Facades and Ceilings of Buildings
- On Balconies and Porches
- Container structures (office, home and other)
- Steel Buildings
- In Hangars and Garages
- In Building Parking Lots
- Historical Artifacts
- In Prefabricated Buildings
- Refrigerated Vehicles
- On trains, wagons and planes
- In military vehicles
- In Cold Storage
- It can be applied on all surfaces.
- Nominal Thermal Conductivity Coefficient : 0,018 W/mK
Life : At least 40-50 Years
Water Permeability : TS EN 1062-3 0,017 kg / m2.h
Wear Resistance : TS EN ISO 5470-1 843mg
Colour : White (can be colored with pigment)
Impact Resistance: No cracking or breaking
Liquid Density : 0.7 kGn/dm3
Impact Resistance : TS EN ISO 6272-1 Class: III
One Layer Liquid Coating (0.5mm) weight : 0.3 kg/m2
Bonding Bond : TE EN 1542 B-1.0 N/mm2
Light reflection : %90
Light Diffusion (IR light) : %95
CONSUMPTION AND APPLICATION
COLOR : White. It can be colored with pigment. Water-based paint can be applied on it.
CONSUMPTION: If applied with a maximum thickness of 2 mm: There is a consumption amount of 25-28m2/bucket. Application conditions are evaluated excluding ground, weather conditions and different usage.
PACKAGING: In 18 L plastic buckets.
SHELF LIFE: 24 months from the production date if stored in unopened and undamaged packages.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store in a dry and cool environment under air conditions above 0oC.
- If there is a fault or break in the plaster, it should be repaired and waiting for the drying time.
- After the bucket cover is opened, it should be mixed with a drill at medium speed.
- Under no circumstances should water be added to the insulation.
- The first layer of Barkkaft insulation coating is applied 4-5 hours after the primer application (drying changes under weather conditions). After a minimum of 6 hours or complete drying, the second and, if desired, the third layer is applied.
- The application is applied with a brush or roller, it can be sprayed with an airless machine.