BARKKAFT – INSULATİON PRİMER
BARKKAFT INSULATION PRIMER; It is a new generation nano technology liquid thermal insulation primer in water-based elastic structure, which consists of a homogeneous mixture with the binder by using Boron and perlite in its content.
It eliminates cavities, cracks, scratches and roughness on the surface to be painted, ensures that the insulation paint adheres to the surface better and ensures its longevity. In addition, when insulation paint is applied to an unprimed floor, there is much more paint consumption.
Due to its insulation feature, Barkkaft Insulation Primer has undertaken a different task compared to normal linings and cannot be compared in terms of benefit value.
TECHNICAL FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Boron is used.
- It makes it easier for Insulation Paint to save up to 50% energy.
- Ease of application, since it is spread-based, it can be applied more easily with roller, brush and spraying, thus saving time and economy.
- It can be applied to all surfaces.
- It has flame retardant feature.
- Its color is white.
- It is not affected by wind and salt.
- Since it adheres to the plaster in buildings, it provides performance as long as the plaster life (40-50 years).
- It can be applied to any surface on plastic, metal, concrete, brick, wood, etc. areas.
- It is environmentally friendly and does not contain substances harmful to human health.
- It helps to provide high efficiency in terms of energy efficiency.
- On the Interior and Exterior of the Buildings
- On Roofs and Ceilings
- On Balconies and Porches
- In Prefabricated Buildings
- In Cold Storage
- It can be applied on all surfaces.
- Nominal Thermal Conductivity Coefficient : 0,018 W/mK
Life : At least 40-50 Years
Water Permeability : TS EN 1062-3 0,017 kg / m2.h
Wear Resistance : TS EN ISO 5470-1 843mg
Colour : White (can be colored with pigment)
Impact Resistance: No cracking or breaking
Liquid Density : 0.7 kGn/dm3
Impact Resistance : TS EN ISO 6272-1 Class: III
One Layer Liquid Coating (0.5mm) weight : 0.3 kg/m2
Bonding Bond : TE EN 1542 B-1.0 N/mm2
Light reflection : %90
Light Diffusion (IR light) : %95
CONSUMPTION AND APPLICATION
COLOR : White. It can be colored with pigment. Water-based paint can be applied on it.
CONSUMPTION: If applied with a maximum thickness of 2 mm: There is a consumption amount of 25-28m2/bucket. Application conditions are evaluated excluding ground, weather conditions and different usage.
PACKAGING: In 18 L plastic buckets.
SHELF LIFE: 24 months from the production date if stored in unopened and undamaged packages.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store in a dry and cool environment under air conditions above 0oC.