BARKKAFT -4- INDUSTRIAL LIQUID THERMAL INSULATION COATING
BARKKAFT -4- Industrial Insulation; ; It is a new generation nano technology liquid heat insulation coating paint consisting of a homogeneous mixture of polymeric structure and acrylic resin-based binder of fully nature-friendly spheres that have been expanded for coverage purposes.
With its flameproof feature, the product prevents industrial facilities and equipment from being damaged greatly, and prevents heat loss. It is perfectly applied to all metal parts. It provides high energy savings by lowering the outer surface temperature. It provides excellent adhesion on components such as steel, galvanized sheet, wood, concrete, iron, tanks, pipelines. It reduces high energy production costs.
Although all the features of other Barkkaft products are the same as ISI SU SES, raw materials with a high FLAME RESISTANCE degree are used.
It is a liquid thermal insulation coating that can be applied for thermal insulation purposes in steam pipes, valve lines, high-grade furnaces and other equipment in industrial facilities. The continuous operating temperature is in the range of -40 oС / +550oС (+600oС in peak mode). Barkkaft industrial application is applied together with insulated fiber + barkkaft.
TECHNICAL FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Suitable for Industrial Areas.
- It is very effective in preventing energy permeability as it is perfectly reflective. It saves up to 50% energy.
- Ease of application, since it is spread-based, it can be applied more easily with roller, brush and spraying, thus saving time and economy.
- Breathing; By preventing the transition of hot and cold, it becomes sensitive to humidity and temperature changes, so it does not allow the formation of perspiration, humidity, mold and fungus, allowing the building to breathe.
- It has sound insulation feature, prevents sound and vibration
- It has flame retardant feature.
- It is elastic and resistant to impacts.
- Its color is white, it can be colored with pigment. Paint can be applied on it.
- It is not affected by wind and salt.
- It can be applied to any surface on plastic, metal, concrete, brick, wood, etc. areas.
- It is very light, does not impose an earthquake load on the structure to which it is applied.
- It is environmentally friendly. It does not contain substances harmful to human health.
- Provides high efficiency in energy efficiency.
- Industrial Areas
- In grain and feed silos
- Oil Pipes
- Industrial Valve, elbows
- Container structures (Office, Home and Other)
- Steel Buildings
- In Chicken and Animal Farms
- In Hangars and Garages
- In caravans
- On Yachts and Boats
- Refrigerated Vehicles
- On trains, wagons and planes
- In military vehicles
- It can be applied on all surfaces.
Nominal Thermal Conductivity Coefficient : 0,018 W/mK
Life : At least 40-50 Years
Water Permeability : TS EN 1062-3 0,017 kg / m2.h
Wear Resistance : TS EN ISO 5470-1 843mg
Colour : White (can be colored with pigment)
Impact Resistance: No cracking or breaking
Liquid Density : 0.7 kGn/dm3
Impact Resistance : TS EN ISO 6272-1 Class: III
One Layer Liquid Coating (0.5mm) weight : 0.3 kg/m2
Bonding Bond : TE EN 1542 B-1.0 N/mm2
Light reflection : %90
Light Diffusion (IR light) : %95
CONSUMPTION AND APPLICATION
COLOR : White. It can be colored with pigment. Water-based paint can be applied on it.
CONSUMPTION: If applied with a maximum thickness of 2 mm: There is a consumption amount of 25-28m2/bucket. Application conditions are evaluated excluding ground, weather conditions and different usage.
PACKAGING: In 18 L plastic buckets.
SHELF LIFE: 24 months from the production date if stored in unopened and undamaged packages.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store in a dry and cool environment under air conditions above 0oC.
- If there is a fault or break in the plaster, it should be repaired and waiting for the drying time.
- After the bucket cover is opened, it should be mixed with a drill at medium speed.
- Under no circumstances should water be added to the insulation.
- The first layer of Barkkaft insulation coating is applied 4-5 hours after the primer application (drying changes under weather conditions). After a minimum of 6 hours or complete drying, the second and, if desired, the third layer is applied.
- The application is applied with a brush or roller, it can be sprayed with an airless machine.