BARKKAFT -1- Exterior Liquid Thermal Insulation Coating
BARKKAFT-OUTDOOR FACADE INSULATION; It is a new generation nano technology liquid heat insulation coating paint consisting of a homogeneous mixture of polymeric structure and acrylic resin-based binder.
When applied on exterior, it prevents mold and corrosion with its maximum adhesion feature. It prevents the spread of ultraviolet rays and the penetration of heat into the building in summer. In winter, it provides excellent thermal insulation performance by preventing the penetration of cold air into the building.
BARKKAFT -1- EXTERIOR INSULATION; It provides a high level of adhesion and flexibility to every surface, has low thermal conductivity (Lambda: 0.018) thanks to the beads it contains, and its surface provides at least 10 times more insulation performance than all conventional insulation materials, not only from the effects of hot and cold. It is applied more easily and economically in a short time compared to other materials.
It has a life as long as plaster life on the exterior. It does not peel, crack or fade, and maintains its properties for many years compared to normal paints.
TECHNICAL FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- It is very effective in preventing energy permeability as it is perfectly reflective. It saves up to 50% energy.
- Ease of application, since it is spread-based, it can be applied more easily with roller, brush and spraying, thus saving time and economy.
- Can be applied to interior and exterior surfaces.
- Breathing; It prevents the transition of hot and cold, and becomes sensitive to humidity and temperature changes, thus allowing the building to breathe by not allowing the formation of perspiration, humidity, mold and fungus.
- It has sound insulation feature, prevents sound and vibration
- It has flame retardant feature.
- It is elastic and resistant to impacts.
- Its color is white. It can be colored with pigment. Paint can be applied on it.
- It is not affected by wind and salt.
- Since it adheres to the plaster in buildings, it provides performance as long as the plaster life (40-50 years).
- It can be applied to any surface on plastic, metal, concrete, brick, wood, etc. areas.
- EPS and rock wool etc. It is 20 times lighter than the products, it does not put a load on the structure on which it is applied.
- It is environmentally friendly and does not contain substances harmful to human health.
- Provides high efficiency in energy efficiency.
- On the interior and exterior of buildings
- On Roofs and Ceilings
- On Balconies and Porches
- Container structures (Office, Home and Other)
- Steel Buildings
- In Hangars and Garages
- In Building Parking Lots
- Historical Artifacts
- In Prefabricated Buildings
- Refrigerated Vehicles
- In trains, wagons, ships and planes
- In military vehicles
- In Cold Storage
- It can be applied on all surfaces.
Nominal Thermal Conductivity Coefficient : 0,018 W/mK
Life : At least 40-50 Years
Water Permeability : TS EN 1062-3 0,017 kg / m2.h
Wear Resistance : TS EN ISO 5470-1 843mg
Colour : White (can be colored with pigment)
Impact Resistance: No cracking or breaking
Liquid Density : 0.7 kGn/dm3
Impact Resistance : TS EN ISO 6272-1 Class: III
One Layer Liquid Coating (0.5mm) weight : 0.3 kg/m2
Bonding Bond : TE EN 1542 B-1.0 N/mm2
Light reflection : %90
Light Diffusion (IR light) : %95
CONSUMPTION AND APPLICATION
COLOR : White. It can be colored with pigment. Water-based paint can be applied on it.
CONSUMPTION: If applied with a maximum thickness of 2 mm: There is a consumption amount of 25-28m2/bucket. Application conditions are evaluated excluding ground, weather conditions and different usage.
PACKAGING: In 18 L plastic buckets.
SHELF LIFE: 24 months from the production date if stored in unopened and undamaged packages.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store in a dry and cool environment under air conditions above 0oC.
- If there is a fault or break in the plaster, it should be repaired and waiting for the drying time.
- After the bucket cover is opened, it should be mixed with a drill at medium speed.
- Under no circumstances should water be added to the insulation.
- The first layer of Barkkaft insulation coating is applied 4-5 hours after the primer application (drying changes under weather conditions). After a minimum of 6 hours or complete drying, the second and, if desired, the third layer is applied.
- The application is applied with a brush or roller, it can be sprayed with an airless machine.